To compete in Southeast Asian Venture Competition (SEA–VC), candidates are expected to submit 'Intend to compete' together with 'deliverables' via given links as follows:
- Click here to submit Intend to Compete Form.
- Click here to submit your deliverables for the First Round (link is live from December 15).
- First Round Submission for Southeast Asian Regional Finals: January 5, 2016
- First Round Winners Announced and Invited to Southeast Asian Regional Finals: January 23, 2016
- Southeast Asian Regional Finals, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: March 4-6, 2016
- GSVC Global Finals: April 1-2, 2016
The Southeast Asian Venture Competition is...
AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Showcase your ideas to bring sustainable social transformation to the region.
- Interact with investors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and academicians who are working together to develop social ventures in Southeast Asia.
- Be mentored by people associated with nurturing social ventures.
- Meet other like-minded entrepreneurial people from countries in the region.
- Win prize money to grow your business.
PRIZES FOR SOUTHEAST ASIAN VENTURE COMPETITION
The SEA–VC selects Two Regional Winners, who are awarded $10,000 each in prizes and an invitation to represent the Southeast Asian Region at the Global Finals.
How to Proceed
- The early mentor program is optional. Teams who would like participate in this round will answer the 6 questions.
- To participate in SEA–VC, teams are required to submit their executive summary of their venture and send us the Intend-to-compete form.
- Create an Executive Summary and Resume Booklet (see examples here).
- Convert all financial numbers to USD.
- Submit only one word or pdf document. Combine the Executive Summary and the Resume booklet in one document. Also, bring all the excel sheets, diagrams etc into the same document.
- The file name for the document you submit should be in the following format only "TeamName_SchoolName_Country"
- All teams from Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia and the Oceania, please send your documents to our mailbox at email@example.com*. In your email please include the following information: Primary Contact person's name, email and phone.