Eligibility & Rules
Teams may enter the SEA–VC who are based in Southeast Asia or Oceania, or who are launching ventures addressing markets or needs in Southeast Asia.
The SEA–VC follows the GSVC Competition Rules and Eligibility Requirements on the GSVC Global Website.
- SEA–VC entry deadlines may vary slightly from those published on the GSVC Global Website. Correct entry deadlines for the SEA–VC are shown here.
- SEA–VC also requires teams to submit a Pitch Deck in the First Round, which is different from the GSVC Global Requirements.
- Submitted ventures must be less than 2 years old (with the start of the venture marked by incorporation or first income, whichever occurred first) as of December 31, 2015.
Please refer to the links below for important entry requirements.
GSVC Global Rules and Eligibility Guidelines
- Deadlines may vary from the dates published on the GSVC website.
- Southeast Asian Venture Competition requires the Pitch Deck for submission in the 1st Round (11 slides + Appendix)